- Two acclaimed liqueres, St. Germain elderflower liqueur and Domain de Canton ginger liqueur were started individually by feuding brothers, who come from a long line of liqueur distillers. (WSJ; via Paystyle)
- Various sandwiches + scanning of the cross section = SCANWICHES (via Tmonkey + Ayagwa)
- Foie Gras Manifesto: how the foie debate has turned into nothing less than "naked political opportunism." Extremely eloquent plea from the founders of SF's Incanto restaurant (Incanto; via Paystyle)
YELP IS EVIL
- An in-depth expose of the bullying of Yelp on small businesses: How negative and positive reviews appear and disappear according to whether or not you advertise. Frequently used terms include "blackmail" and "distortion". Horrible. (East Bay Express; via Jeni A.)
- Delfina pizzaria in SF printed their worst Yelp reviews on t-shirts for the servers to wear. AWESOME! (7x7)
Above video by bshafer. This demonstrates that all boyfriends should make dinner EVERY NIGHT, and that they should not forget their vegetables. WHADDUP GREENS!!!