The Rob Roy is a classic cocktail using just three ingredients: scotch, sweet vermouth and aromatic bitters. We've riffed off of this drink Umami Mart style, to include one of our favorite Japanese whiskies, and of course, sake. We've called this the Madame Roy cocktail – she's a chic and sassy world traveler! Complete the gift with all the tools to make the cocktail!
Combine 1oz Kikusui Funaguchi Nama Genshu, 1oz Akashi White Oak Malt + Grain Whisky, and 2 dashes of Miracle Mile Forbidden Bitters with plenty of ice in a mixing glass. Stir for 10-12 seconds. Strain into a Gold Circle Glass. Spear cherry with Gold Circle Cocktail Pin for garnish.
- 1 Akashi White Oak Malt & Grain Whisky (Eigashima Distillery; 25.3 oz)
- 1 Kikuksui Funaguchi Gold One Cup Sake (Kikusui Brewery; 6.7 oz)
- 1 Forbidden Bitters (Miracle Mile Bitters; 4oz)
- 2 Gold Medium Circle Glasses (Toyo-Sasaki; 7 oz; 2.75” D x 2.75” H)
- 1 Queen Elizabeth Stirring Rod (Watakoma; 8.15"L)
- 2 Gold Circle Cocktail Pin (Watakoma; 4"L)
- Packaged in a white gift box with decorative tape
- All products made in Japan