Colorful Sweet Potato Shochu (BTL 750ml)
Only 5 in stock
A brand new brand to hit the United States, Colorful is a blend of two sweet potatoes, each using different sweet potato varieties and koji strains. Typically bottled at 20% ABV in Japan, the U.S. release is a sturdier 30%.
This shochu is wild! Aromas of raisins, papaya, and sour gummy worms on the nose. Our initial sips revealed nectarines, pie crust, all with extraordinary depth. This is an intellectual sipper, perfect for the eager shochu nerd in your life.
This makes a dynamite shochu soda.
- Distilled in Miyazaki, Japan by Shoro Shuzo
- Distilled from Miyazaki Beni Imo (purple sweet potato), Kagoshima Tama Akane imo (sweet potato) and kome koji (rice koji)
- ABV 30% / Koji: white (indica rice) and black (indica rice) / Distillation: Atmospheric
- Yeast: Miyazaki wild yeast
- Blend of two sweet potato distillates
- Production quantity: 904 bottles
- 25.3 fl oz (750ml)
Please note: We can not deliver alcoholic products to SD, UT, MS, AL, VT, KY.