Binchotan is Japanese charcoal made from a type of oak called ubame. For centuries, it has been used for cooking in Japan, but also for purifying water, as it pulls impurities in to make water soft and improving taste. In the realm of beauty and wellness, it is known to pull out unwanted oils and impurities to revitalize skin.
In this set, get our favorite binchotan products to refresh and pamper. We love the magical, invigorating powers of binchotan, and you'll agree once you try these products yourself.
- Binchotan Charcoal Water Purifier (Wakayama, Japan)
- Binchotan Charcoal Body Scrub (Wakayama, Japan)
- Binchotan Charcoal Face Scrub Towel (Wakayama, Japan)
- Binchotan Charcoal Facial Puff (Wakayama, Japan)
- Activated Charcoal Unscented Soap by Heavenly Soap Co. (San Francisco, CA)
- Packaged in a white gift box with gold sticker