This is a floral, complex, and structured junmai daiginjo which has had no pasteurization, charcoal filtration, or dilution prior to bottling. Compared to its pasteurized counterpart, this sake is robust and funky. Green apple on the nose with lots of fresh dairy (think burrata!) and an equally interesting palate offering black pepper and cinnamon to balance things out.
- Brewed in Akita, Japan by Tenju Shuzo
- Junmai daiginjo muroka nama genshu
- Seimaibuai (rice kernel remaining): Miyamanishiki 50%
- ABV 17%/ SMV: +1 / Acidity: 1.4
- Yeast: ND-4 (flower yeast)
- 24 fl oz (720ml)