Spirit, sugar, water, bitters – these are the main components of pre-Prohibition era cocktails. The Old Fashioned, one of the oldest cocktails in history, is a true embodiment of this formula, simply consisting of whisky, sugar, bitters, and ice.
Create an Old Fashioned, or any classic cocktail in your own home using this set, complete with all the tools you need: a mixing glass for building, barspoon for stirring, and spherical ice tray that make the perfect ice ball. Sip away in Hard Strong rocks glasses with a decorative diamond cut pattern.
For some history on the Old Fashioned and the recipe, click here.
- 1 Diamond Cut Mixing Glass (Ninomiya Crystal; 17 oz; 5"H x 3.5"D)
- 2 Hard Strong Diamond Cut Rocks Glasses (Toyo-Sasaki; 8 oz; 2.75” D x 3.5” H)
- 1 Gold Trident Barspoon (Yukiwa; 13"L)
- 1 Spherical Ice Tray (Umami Mart; makes 3 ice balls)
- Packaged in a white gift box with decorative tape
- All products made in Japan.