Alas, NamaFest, our first annual celebration of unpasteurized sakes, has been cancelled this year, due to the Bay Area's shelter-in-place directive. We had planned on a huge, weekend-long event at our bar, in conjunction with Sake Gumi's Namazake month, where guests could try different namas from Japan and Oakland.
But we aren't letting COVID rain on our nama parade. We've put together this NamaFest Pack so you could have your very own party at home! These are some very special, limited edition namas that we all love here at Umami Mart. If you love nama sakes, this is a party pack just for you!
This NamaFest Pack features:
- 1 - Den Junmai Nama Nama Sake (17oz, Oakland, 14% ALC/VOL)
- 1 - Seikyo Omachi Nama Junmai Ginjo Sake (24oz, Tokushima, 18.5% ALC/VOL)
- 1 - Shichida Nama Muroka Junmai Ginjo "Spring 2020" Sake (24oz, Saga, 15% ALC/VOL)
- 1 - Ama No To "Heaven's Door" Nama Tokubetsu Junmai Sake (24oz, Akita, 16.5 ALC/VOL)
- 1 - Makiri Nama Kimoto Junmai Ginjo Sake (24oz, Yamagata, 14% ALC/VOL)
- 1 - Fukucho "Moon on the Water" Nama Junmai Ginjo Sake (24oz, Hiroshima, 16.5% ALC/VOL)
Because this is a nama-nama (unpasteurized sake), this sake is only available for in store pick up (zip codes within 20 miles of our store).