Make it a warm sake night with this set, including a bottle of sake, tokkuri (sake carafe), and two ochoko (sake cups).
How to warm sake
- Transfer sake into tokkuri (sake carafe)
- Bring pot of water to boil (water must reach at least half the height of the tokkuri)
- Turn off heat
- Place tokkuri into the pot for 5 minutes so sake reaches 105°F
- 1 Kenbishi Kuromatsu Yamahai Honjozo (900 ml)
- 1 Sake Gumi Carafe (Umami Mart; 12 oz)
- 2 Sake Gumi Sake Cup (Umami Mart; 1.5 oz)
- Packaged in a white gift box with decorative tape
- All products made in Japan
Please note: We are only able to deliver alcoholic products to California.