Sake Gumi is Umami Mart’s monthly sake club, where members get notes, bottles, and exclusive invites to members-only events. We've grown to over 250 members across the U.S. and can't wait to see the club expand in the next five years and beyond! To commemorate this anniversary, Sake Director Yoko has put together six member favorites that are also stand-outs for her.
"In the past five years I've had the pleasure of choosing sakes that are made by toji (head brewers) that are trying new things while taking the knowledge of generations of sake makers before them. From limited seasonal releases to solid classics from legendary toji, these unique and delicious brews are sakes that members have come back and said they've enjoyed. And I agree! This six pack embodies the range of sakes you will explore when in the club." says Yoko.
Most of these sakes have never been available outside of the club and have been special ordered to especially for members.
If you've been thinking of joining the club, get this six-pack to see what the club has to offer. You'll also get a free zine to accompany the bottles. If you are member, relive the last few years by revisiting these special brews.
Please note that the photo may not be representative of the sakes in this pack.
Join this dynamic monthly club today!
Best of Sake Gumi Pack features:
- 1 - Tsukinowa "Moon Ring" Tokubetsu Junmai (720ml, Iwate)
- 1 - Tatsuriki Kimoto Tokubetsu Junmai( 720ml, Hyogo)
- 1 - Sohomare Tokubetsu Kimoto Junmai (720ml, Tochigi)
- 1 - Saika Kokonoe Yamahai Junmai (720ml, Wakayama)
- 1 -Kinpou Odayaka Junmai Ginjo (720ml, Fukushima)
- 1 - Amabuki Yamahai Junmai Omachi( 720ml, Kyoto)
- 1 - Sake + Shochu Talk Zine (58 pages, printed in Oakland, CA)